I’m always open to new ideas and create new work. If it is personal or commissioned. Please feel free to contact me. I’m used to work in a lively and real setting where situations can change very quickly. I love to take portraits and reportages, as well as a combination of those two directions. I have a studio based in Amsterdam (Spaarndammerbuurt). The studio is about 90m2 and with a lot of daylight, beautiful to work with. I would like to invite you to come by for a chat, drinks and some shooting!
- Jet van Gaal
- 06 54 25 85 71
I am affiliated with the professional organization DuPho. DuPho stands for Dutch Photographers, an organization for professional photographers.
Jet (36) is a Fine Art photographer based in Amsterdam. Graduated from the Amsterdam Photo Academy in 2018. Prior to the Academy, she worked as a professional photographer for over 5 years. In business- portrait and communication photography. She loved the contact with the people and variety of work: nonetheless, she couldn’t tell her own story and put the emotion in the photos where she was looking for. that was one of the reasons to start a new study at the academy and she found her love for photography completely.
Photography is a way to express herself and to connect with people. Within her portraits, she is looking for vulnerability, the real person. She is fascinated not only by what distinguishes us, but also connect us at the same time.
- 2018 Podium MH, presentation Blueprint, Museum Hilversum
- 2018 Exposition Lucid, series Blueprint, Loods 6 Amsterdam
- 2018 Exposition, Roest Amsterdam
- 2018 Exposition, Pllek Amsterdam
- 2013 Photofestival Naarden, series: God bless us
- 2019 SO Award Dutch Photography student, Dupho
- 2018 Blueprint, Self Publisher
- 2016 Kiekiemagazine
- 2014 FOTOgrafie magazine, Serie Man in Motion
- 2013 Kinderen magazine, Mom’s moment
- 2012 Panorama, reportage Meet Kate foundation, Ghana
- 2018 Fotoexpositie.nl, exposition Lucid
- 2018 &C talent
- 2018 MuseWeekly, interview
- 2016 Vice, reportage Cuba, centrale wifi-spots
- 2015 Gezien.nl Save the Children
- 2016 This is Happening, interview Save the Children
- 2014 This is Happening, serie God Bless us
- 2017 Duco de Vries, Portrait on Location
- 2017 Brendan de Clercq, portret, Olympus
- 2018 Fotoacademie, Amsterdam
- 2011 Stage Erwin Olaf
- 2011 Fotovakschool, Rotterdam
- 2002-2004 Mode Styling and Visual Merchandiser
- Meet Kate Foundation, Ghana
- Dream 4 Kids
- Stichting Emma Children hospital, Amsterdam